Saturday, February 6, 2010

THEY'RE HERE!! HALF OF BATCH 1!!






These are just only half of the current batch that arrived today!!! Pictures certainly doesn't do them justice as they're much more vibrant real life!
The items are as nice as shown in the pictures on my site!!! You can see them for yourself here!
Even the Paul Frank silicone casings are soft and wraps your iPhone PERFECTLY! Same goes for the Ed Hardy ones!
As shown in the few pictures above, the ones that I posted are embossed/de-boss are REALLY embossed!! Therefore the price for them were higher than the normal ones.
But fret not, I have put all prices as low as possible. ;)

After all, I'm a collector of casings too and it pleases me to see the joy on my customers/friends' faces! :)

I will be bringing in more of the "bling hard casings" in various designs (Rock star, guitars, zebra striped, LV, etc)! so come back and check them out / just SUBSCRIBE TO ME already!

Most of the stocks are updated to ready stock so don't wait! I hate to disappoint you guys so send me the order form and I hope I don't have to disappoint anyone.